1. biet thu says:

thanks 20 free psd good lucky

2. shadeflower says:

Man, I love you! Thank you so much! Killer mockups!

3. Katherine says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a template for a blind embossed design—well done.

4. Thanks for shearing it.
    i really like this very much

5. a good inspiration for our next client. Thank you!

6. Tony says:

These look really great. However, not having a lot of PS experience, are there instructions on how to use these? I downloaded one of the templates but could not figure out how to edit the text in to make it say what I wanted. Looking forward to learning how to use these!

7. joshee says:

just great. love to find out how this is done in ps

8. Annie says:

Amazing logo PSDs..Thanks for sharing :)

9. Very professionally done. Really creative logos. How can one discuss work with you? I have an SEO agency and would like to work with you.

Regards,
    MHS

10. This list gives me a few good ideas to start with. Thank you so much!

11. very very nice –

thanck you for good website

12. Teelah says:

This is great, I like the idea of showing my clients their logos in use instead of just sending them a plain jpg. These will come in handy for the future.

13. Andy Shkalix says:

Awesome Logos mockups, love the realistic look.

-Well done

14. saman says:

sometimes, the success of a website,blog or business depend on a logo. If there is a simple, relevant and attractive logo, it goes into the mind of people. It is a feature of success.