• 187
100 HD Blurred Backgrounds

Join the mailing list to have new content delivered straight to your email inbox. Every subscriber gets a free pack of 100 HD Blurred Backgrounds + bonus 10 realistic web shadows.

100 HD Blurred Backgrounds

Written by Iggy

Iggy is a designer who loves experimenting with new web design techniques collating creative website designs. You can follow Iggy on Twitter.

1. biet thu says:

thanks 20 free psd good lucky

2. shadeflower says:

Man, I love you! Thank you so much! Killer mockups!

3. Katherine says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a template for a blind embossed design—well done.

4. Thanks for shearing it.
    i really like this very much

5. a good inspiration for our next client. Thank you!

6. Tony says:

These look really great. However, not having a lot of PS experience, are there instructions on how to use these? I downloaded one of the templates but could not figure out how to edit the text in to make it say what I wanted. Looking forward to learning how to use these!

7. joshee says:

just great. love to find out how this is done in ps

8. Annie says:

Amazing logo PSDs..Thanks for sharing :)

9. Very professionally done. Really creative logos. How can one discuss work with you? I have an SEO agency and would like to work with you.

Regards,
    MHS

10. This list gives me a few good ideas to start with. Thank you so much!

11. very very nice –

thanck you for good website

12. Teelah says:

This is great, I like the idea of showing my clients their logos in use instead of just sending them a plain jpg. These will come in handy for the future.

13. Andy Shkalix says:

Awesome Logos mockups, love the realistic look.

-Well done

14. saman says:

sometimes, the success of a website,blog or business depend on a logo. If there is a simple, relevant and attractive logo, it goes into the mind of people. It is a feature of success.

15. Very nice template, i want download them and use for my project.

16. Very nice template, i want download them and use for my project.

17. 5Pixel says:

It’s really great logo mockup freebies.

Thanks

18. ehdf says:

All logos are amazing, one is better than the other but my personal favorite ones are 2,5,7,10,15. Keep up the good work!

19. PSDsuckers says:

Nice collection, you may want to add more from http://www.PSDsuckers.com , there are several high-quality logo mock-ups and other PSD resources.

20. M. KHAWAR says:

21. Marie says:

Can not download…:(

22. Which ones can you not download?

23. How can i download this template?

24. This is not compatible with photoshop cs5. Why? please answer

25. John says:

Hello Iggy ! Nice Logo mockups can you recommend me some more free/cheap Badges and Logos to look at ? Thanks in advance !

26. teechip says:

27. Solwin says:

This is really amazing logo concepts and designs.

28. Nand Kishor says:

great collection of PSD design ..

29. Josh Gordon says:

Some fantastic designs here. An innovative logo can really make your brand stand out. I have just started out in business so I didn’t have the budget to really invest even though I know in the long term I will have to. I came across some great options to design your logo for free. It has been a great way of starting my company branding.

Leave a response