20 Web Designs Featuring Cool Cartoon Characters

Despite how popular the trend of characters and mascots was back in the 2010-2011 era of web design, I found it pretty difficult to find many fresh examples. That’s not to say I didn’t find some cracking designs though! Today’s showcase features 20 fun websites that all feature cool cartoon characters. These sites have a fun personality which is a welcome contrast to the vast range of serious web designs we see on a daily basis. Do you know of any cool sites featuring characters? Be sure to link them in the comments.

Hunger Crunch

Michelle Lana

Michelle Lana

Sam Markiewicz

Sam Markiewicz

• 187
100 HD Blurred Backgrounds

Join the mailing list to have new content delivered straight to your email inbox. Every subscriber gets a free pack of 100 HD Blurred Backgrounds + bonus 10 realistic web shadows.

100 HD Blurred Backgrounds

Written by Iggy

Iggy is a designer who loves experimenting with new web design techniques collating creative website designs. Check out Iggy's design tutorials and articles at his Web Design Blog or follow his daily findings on Twitter.

1. Lovely collection! How about our Billy? https://fatturaconbilly.it

2. Sarah says:

Wow! Such a cute cartoon characters. My favorite one from above list is Michelle Lana.

3. Teelah says:

With flat design trending right now, I think these are awesome! I just wish I had time to use Illustrator more. Great share, thanks!

4. Marty Rogers says:

Awesome post, Chris.

I love the Xbox Gift Card site the most, although the Ryan Quincy one also looks fantastic and actually looks a little like me… Scary, right? haha

5. Thanks for the comment Marty, very freaky! You’ll have to buy yourself some matching dungarees :)

6. v2 media says:

html panda looks really nice with the panda animation on their billboard.
    thanks for the collection chris was looking for something similar design inspiration.

7. i realy like Hunger Crunch

8. Aarushi Jain says:

Animation is the best part of it. Web Development is also a good part of it.

9. its really good thank you

10. Erwn says:

..and some with great responsive lay-outs as well…

11. Hi
    Very good site.
    Please see also our site: http://www.latyansazeh.com

12. They are great. The website that I like is to iwillchangeit. Nice

13. Web design Vancouver

Its nice and good for develop a site.
    I appreciate for that. visit our site- developaweb.com.

14. Shilpa Rao says:

I came across this and found this designs unbelievably awesome. Too cool I must say. Really like the HTMLpanda and Boivin… Too creative, didn’t know you can design sites this way also :)

15. Steve says:

I really liked this post. Some awesome work showcased and it’s obvious when the illustrators work with the developers to create clever little animations the best results are achieved.

Michelle Lana’s site reminded me of this one from a little Irish Start-Up: http://isave.ie It’s got pigs too :-)

16. Web Design says:

Thanks for sharing this, very useful for web design agency´s. I would use in my web

17. طراحی وب says: