Line25 is reader supported. At no cost to you a commission from sponsors may be earned when a purchase is made via links on the site. Learn more
Upgrading your website-building resources and capabilities happens to be one of your New Year’s resolutions? If you are using WordPress, the world’s leading website-building platform you’ve come to a good place.
If you’ve been using one or more awesome WordPress themes, you’re already aware of how helpful a theme can be. It gives streamlining project workflows. Also improving the quality and performance of the websites themselves.
So, how do you go about making your resolution to upgrade your projects a reality?
There are many ways to do so. You can follow the latest design trends, learn from what more successful designers are doing, and so on. But the simplest and most direct way is to invest, if possible, in the best WordPress themes you can find that come with the tools and other features you need and rely on.
While that is excellent advice, you may end up having to sift through thousands of great WordPress themes to find the best one for your purposes. It is a process that could take weeks if not months.
Or, let us do the work for you. Then you’ll be faced with choosing among 10 or so of the best WordPress themes instead of choosing among thousands of whose ratings are all over the map.
In other words, start right here. We’re sure you’ll find what you want and need.
With more than 650 customizable pre-built websites in its toolbox of more than 40 core features makes BeTheme the biggest WordPress and the best WooCommerce theme of them all.
- 40+ main features give users a ton of design aids, elements, and options to work with
- BeTheme has a customer base of 240,000+
The performance and quality of the website-building tools and design elements are super important, so BeTheme has those characteristics because of –
- the Muffin Live Builder allows editing live content visually and let its users create, save, and restore blocks, design elements, and sections
- the WooCommerce Builder enables its users to design winning shop and single product layouts and is loaded with customer-centric elements and options
- full Elementor compatibility that includes impressive selections of unique design elements and pre-built websites
- a guarantee that every website will be 100% responsive
- the popular Muffin Builder, one of the most intuitive page builders on the market
- regular and free updates
Click on this banner. There is a lot to check.
The Total WordPress theme more than lives up to its name by providing its users with a complete web design toolkit that features a multiplicity of website- and page-building tools, demos, templates, cool navigation features, and great design with great layout options.
- Website design is quick and easy with the extended version of the very popular WPBakery frontend drag and drop page builder, and Slider Revolution, a great premium design tool, which is also included.
- Design options range from great live 500+ customizer options and 100+ customizable essential builder blocks to animation features and custom-title backgrounds.
- Users can choose boxed, full-width, or dynamic layouts and have ready access to post and page designs and on-page site layouts.
- The header styles, mobile menu styles, and local scroll menus enhance Total’s website navigation capabilities.
Total is 100% responsive and easy to work with. Click on this banner to learn more.
WoodMart was designed to help web designers create outstanding WooCommerce online stores.
WoodMarts’ design does not require working with a handful of plugins to make that happen. Features and tools users must have, include –
- 70+ demo layouts and 370 premade sections plus extensive template libraries for the Elementor and the WP Bakery page builders
- a Theme Settings Panel that allows quick and easily done changes
- AJAX techniques for super-fast loading; important with galleries and multi-product pages
Check out the banner to find out what WoodMart could do for you.
This pixel-perfect theme is loaded with the unique and advanced features required to create pixel-perfect websites quickly and easily. They include –
- an enhanced Page Builder with a classic backend editor and a juiced-up frontend editor
- a Custom WooCommerce Builder
- a Wireframes plugin excellent for importing 550+ section templates that are professionally designed and can easily be modified or combined
Uncode is ideal for building portfolio and eCommerce sites and has sold 85,000+ copies to date.
eCommerce rests on 4 pillars – filtering, navigation, search, and presentation. Rey fully addresses each of these in its design and by doing so allows you to experience design, performance, and innovation, in a way you thought was only rarely achievable.
- the modern Elementor page builder that’s been spiced up with Rey’s extra features
- Ajax navigation options, with infinite loading
Rey is definitely responsive, developer and SEO friendly, and also performance-oriented.
With a multiplicity of features, referred to as the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes, it isn’t all that surprising that TheGem has become the best-selling theme on ThemeForest.
These features include –
- 400+ beautiful websites and templates for any purpose
- TheGem Blocks: 300+ pre-designed section templates to boost your workflow plus an excellent game-changer
- Elementor and WPBakery page builders
- a unique collection of WooCommerce templates.
Pick the #1 best-selling theme – 450,000+ sales – and you’ve chosen well. With Avada, you can build anything.
- Avada’s Fusion Theme Options, Fusion Builder, and Fusion Page Options trio give you plenty of flexibility
- 40+ free eye-candy demos to provide you with the needed inspiration.
- Avada gives you access to all premium popular plugins.
Well, that is just a bit of it.
Litho isn’t just a multipurpose WordPress theme, it’s a multipurpose Elementor WordPress theme that –
- can be used to create websites of any purpose and type
- is used to build a blog, portfolio, and eCommerce websites
- gives you 37+ home pages, 300+ templates, and 200+ creative elements, to get your project started and to help you.
Litho-built websites have fast loading time and deliver great SEO results.
Let’s begin with one of the more than 110 customizable pre-built shops, or if you’d rather start from the beginning, you can take advantage of an Elementor or a WPBakery page builder and 550+ pre-built blocks to help see your project through.
Other features of the XStore WooCommerce theme for building an eCommerce website include–
- $559 worth of great premium plugins
- a Live Ajax theme option
- a single product page builder
- an email built-in WooCommerce builder
It’s all yours for a price of $39.
Impeka WordPress theme is very easy for a beginner to use and at the same time, it is loaded with potential for advanced users. Using this impeccable popular theme basically involves –
- choosing Elementor, Gutenberg for WordPress, or an enhanced version of WPBakery as your page builder
- building and designing an online shop by using WooCommerce
- putting into play a host of features that include Mega Menu and Popup builders
Impeka-built sites are super-attractive, responsive, crazy-fast, and SEO friendly.
You’re thinking and planning to build a new beautiful and fresh website this year or have decided to rebuild the existing one. Then you would no doubt like the end product to be better in any number of ways than anything you have done up to date.
If that is the case, this list of the 10 top WordPress themes is meant just for people like you. And honestly, we mean it!