You can fail to deliver a product on time for any of several reasons. A fairly common one is a situation in which your work comes to a halt. It is because you don’t have the means to satisfy a client’s specific requirement or specification.
It could be that one your design tools isn’t quite up to the task, or the design resources you’ve been using has a limitation you haven’t been aware of until now.
Even a long-time favorite of either category can fail you if the latest industry or design trends have made it obsolete. That is why it’s important to keep up to speed on what’s going on in the web design world, and in your clients’ world as well.
These 15 resources and tools for designers as well as agencies are not only up to date. They are top performers in their respective categories as well. They could help you to become more productive, so in some cases prove to be life-savers when it comes to meeting a deadline on time.
This, the biggest multipurpose WordPress theme of them all, is tough to compete against with its powerful core features. It is highly flexible and easy to use. Given that sales of this long-time favorite web designer’s tool now exceed the 200,000 mark, there is every reason to believe that you will receive the best possible return on your investment.
- Be has 40+ core features that give you all needed tools and the flexibility to satisfy the most rigorous requirements and meet the most stringent deadlines
- BeTheme’s Muffin Builder/Admin Panel/Shortcode Generator combination allows you to drag and drop your way through a project from beginning to end – and you don’t even need to write any code.
- The Layout Generator along with Be’s many layout options simplifies starting a page from scratch
- If one were limited to describing just one core feature, it would have to be BeTheme’s library of 600+ customizable (and responsive) pre-made websites that span 30 different industries and all the popular website types and styles.
Trafft with its brand new and modern design simplifies appointment and event booking operation workflows from beginning to end. It can speed up your booking operation by more than 75%, making it a potential game-changer with respect booking operations management.
With Trafft you can:
- Accept and manage appointment bookings online and at multiple locations
- Automatically send email notifications to clients
- Easily Integrate your booking operation with Zoom
- Customize Trafft’s Booking Form to be compatible with your brand
- Manage employee’s schedules and days off
- Manage pricing and online payments
Since Trafft is still in its early phases of release you have an opportunity to help shape and improve it by providing feedback.
Although there is certainly no shortage of useful table and chart-building applications on the market, few of them can match what wpDataTables can do given one or two of the following capabilities, and none can do all 6.
With wpDataTables you can:
- Create tables and charts that are responsive and interactive
- Edit tables and charts from the frontend, which allows them to be easily modified and maintained
- Rapidly process thousands upon thousands of rows of data in various formats and from various sources
- Process real-time data, e.g., MySQL
- Highlight and color code critical or strategic table and chart information
wpDataTables can do a great deal more, with additional features that range from advanced filters to a useful collection of add-ons, and the user documentation is highly informative and detailed.
LayerSlider has evolved into a multi-use application that can boast millions of active users. It is one of the essential tools to impress your visitors with animations and engaging content.
- It’s the perfect design tool for giving an old website a new life
- It features a growing selection of slider, image gallery, landing page, popup, and full website templates
- Animation features give designers unique ways for visitors interaction
LayerSlider is mobile device and SEO friendly.
The Amelia WordPress booking plugin enables you to manage an unlimited number of client’s appointments and events, as well as employees’ schedules at multiple locations with a single tool.
- Clients can book or change appointments online 24/7 from their own dashboards
- Amelia offers Zoom, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar and Elementor integrations
- Events can be shown in a beautiful calendar view
- Amelia can also create packages of services with discounts and validity periods
Uncode is an amazing creative multiuse theme. Its terrific attention to detail makes is extremely appropriate for creative types, bloggers, agencies, and small businesses. 80.000+ sales have made it a ThemeForest best-seller.
With Uncode you get:
- A Frontend Editor on steroids;
- 400+ Wireframe section templates, an advanced grid system, layout modes and other design aids;
- WooCommerce Custom Builder featuring Single Product, Cart, Checkout, etc;
Make sure to check out the impressive Uncode’s library that showcases websites created by users.
Broken links are not only frustrating but can negatively impact your website’s organic rankings too. Dr. Link Check can save you trouble of having to manually checks your site. It automatically crawls through your site on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to search for:
- Broken links and improper URL formatting
- Blacklisted sites with their malicious content
- Placeholder sites that are filled with ads or otherwise lack meaningful content
Mobirise is fast, exceptionally user friendly, and free. This website-building tool has plenty of other things going for it as well.
- You have total control over your design, because it’s offline,
- More than 4,000 awesome website-building templates are included
- Since Mobirise is drag and drop there’s zero need to write code
- The Google AMP and Bootstrap 4 frameworks guarantee top performance
Your copy of Mobirise can be downloaded for free.
8b is brand new, simple to use, futuristic in its design, mobile optimized, and you can use it on any device whether you are at home or away.
- Google AMP guarantees your site will exhibit super-fast performance
- 8b features lots of customization options to make your website as unique and attractive as possible
- You can link your new website to a domain of your choosing
Download your own copy for free.
While Total was designed with perfection in mind the author still managed to make it fast, flexible, and extremely user friendly.
- The features that are not used can be disabled so as not to slow your site down
- Theme Customizer allows you to change fonts, colors, and column and section widths
- The Dynamic Template Function gives you all the flexibility you’re ever likely to need
- Total is drag and drop, RTL ready, and WooCommerce and WordPress plugin friendly
If building an eCommerce website is in your plans, and you’re looking for a trouble-free way to do it, don’t overlook xStore!
This is what you get for $39:
- Top-of-the-line plugins with more than $500 worth
- 100+ good-to-go shops that can be customized for meeting your needs
- Single-product page and header builders, white label branding, and a JS/CSS code generator
With XStore, creating an eCommerce website isn’t one bit complicated.
GOODIE helps those in need connect with web developers to get their sites professionally and reliably coded and up and running.
This is what the GOODIE is ideal for –
- Small businesses looking to establish an online presence or augment an existing one
- Startups looking to test their business concepts on the web
- Designers wanting to connect with a reliable web developer
Popular project types include 1-10-page, WordPress, and WooCommerce websites and responsive email templates.
Heroic Inbox helps businesses of all sizes manage their customer support, sales, and other departmental email inboxes.
With its exceptionally friendly UI, Heroic Inbox:
- helps staff members manage email assignments and provide appropriate responses
- makes it possible for staff members to achieve an Inbox Zero condition in no time
- tracks key team performance metrics
WhatFontis can identify a font from a clean uploaded image in seconds. This application’s speedy search capabilities are based on its font-finding AI software and its catalog of more than 700,000 fonts.
- 60 or more commercial and free fonts can be shown for each uploaded image
- WhatFontIs features correctly identification of a submitted font 90% of the time
WhatFontIs presents you with an easy way to identify that elusive font you simply cannot do without.
Its professionally designed template blocks and inner pages make this responsive multipurpose HTML5 template a great starting point for almost any business’s website design needs.
- Litho’s Bootstrap 4 framework guarantees super-fast performance
- more than 36 home pages and over 230 ready templates, and blog, shop, and portfolio website page styles are included
- You will also get a number of interactive banners, working contact forms, hero sliders and newsletter subscription forms
Litho gives its users and customer’s 5-star support.
Your web design toolbox probably contains some pretty impressive industry tools, tips, and tricks. Including some old favorites you would be reluctant to have to replace with something else.
Nevertheless, it’s important to seek out the latest and greatest tools for designers out there. You must do it if you want to keep abreast of the latest design and industry trends.
We are delighted to be in a position to assist you in this regard by sharing this list of resources and tools for agencies and designers. One or more of which could help you put smiles on your client’s and visitor’s faces, and even make your day.