Searching for the best possible multipurpose WordPress theme to support website building activity is sometimes a concern for designers. And, regarding pricing, there are concerns over this as well. However, the best ones on the market are not much more expensive than others. The top themes are very reasonably priced for all practical purposes, and we’ll explore some details here.
Purchasing a top-rated theme can impact your ROI in a very positive way due to many factors and the impact could be significant.
There are a lot of multipurpose themes on the market. Most are good, some are not all that good, and a precious few are the best of the bunch. It’s this latter category that we will cover here.
You can of course conduct your own search for a top theme. Sales figures for each theme can reveal quite a bit about the quality of a theme that has been on the market for a few years. But you might miss out on a relative newcomer. One that has yet to rack up huge sales numbers but will give you the quality and performance you would expect.
Top Multipurpose WordPress Theme Options For This Year
If you are frustrated trying to find quality and well-established themes for your WordPress sites, why not embrace the help of others to find the top-performing themes for you? For example, these 8 multipurpose WordPress themes are definitely top-rated, well-known, and a great place to start.
1. BeTheme – Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme
There are many good reasons to go with BeTheme, which is the largest WordPress theme of them all. Here are four reasons.
- BeTheme’s 650+ customizable pre-built websites enable you to get your website-building project off to a quick start. They cover all the major industry sectors and niches and feature the latest website design trends as well as basic UX functionality.
- Pages can be customized, and new pages are created with lightning speed thanks to BeBuilder, the fastest builder on WordPress.
- BeBuilder Blocks together with a ton of design aids and options found among Be’s 40+ core features provide the flexibility to design down to the finest details.
- BeBuilder Woo gives BeTheme a game-changing online shop-building capability.
BeTheme is responsive, requires no coding, is always up to date, and is Elementor ready. Its 250,000-strong customer base could be another good reason to choose this multipurpose theme.
Click on the banner to see for yourself what BeTheme has to offer.
2. Total – WordPress Theme
Building a great website takes careful thought and attention to detail. It shouldn’t have to be a grueling or over-complicated exercise either. Total can help you with the former and enable you to avoid the latter. This powerful WordPress theme was designed to make creating a stylish, top-performing website a relatively quick and easy task.
Everything you’re likely to need is there, including:
- impressive selections of ready-to-use demos, header styles, section templates, and post-entry cards to get a project off to a quick start.
- a front-end drag and drop page builder with 100+ builder elements and 500+ live customizer settings should you elect to build a page from scratch.
- Total includes the WPBakery, Templatera, and Slider Revolution plugins. It is 100% WooCommerce compatible and optimized for speed, and it is developer-friendly and comes with 5-star support.
Click the banner to learn more.
3. WoodMart – WP Theme
It can be a challenge to build a complex yet attractive website without sacrificing page-loading speed. There are all too many highly detailed, slow-loading sites on the web already.
Make WoodMart your choice and you’ll never have to worry about having to compromise between speed and content, as 35K+ customers have already discovered.
- This multipurpose WordPress theme is noted for the variety of possible product page display presentations and options its users can choose among.
- It is fully compatible with Elementor and WooCommerce.
- It features impressive selections of premade demo websites, special pages, and templates to choose from and customize, together with a full AJAX shop and AJAX quick-shop features.
- An abundance of WooCommerce elements means you won’t have to invest in plugins to complete the design of your online store.
Visit WoodMart’s website and be prepared to be impressed.
4. Uncode – Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Key Uncode components include a Wireframes plugin with 550+ Wireframes template sections, the custom WooCommerce Builder, and a jazzed-up Frontend Editor.
Uncode’s WooCommerce capabilities also feature a Single Product builder and a wealth of customer-centric design elements and options.
5. TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WP Theme
What makes TheGem so popular? Much of it is due to the fact that it is one of the most customizable and performant WordPress themes on the market, and a perfect choice for professionals and beginners alike.
TheGem comes with –
- 400+ beautiful pre-designed websites and TheGem Blocks’ collection of 300+ pre-made page sections to speed up creative workflows
- a flexible templates builder along with a rich collection of WooCommerce templates
6. Avada Theme
Sales figures mean something when you’re looking for a premium WordPress theme. That is especially true with Avada, the #1 best-selling theme of all time with more than 450,000 happy users.
- Avada’s Fusion Theme Options, Fusion Page Options, Fusion Builder, and attention-getting demos provide a robust framework that will fuel your imagination.
- Drag and drop page building, single-click import demos, and trendy design elements all serve to embed quality into your website.
7. Impeka – Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme
This impeccably designed WordPress theme is ideal for beginners and at the same time has features advanced designers insist upon to be able to create websites in line with their expectations.
Impeka users can choose from 3 popular page builders –
- WPBakery with 53+ handcrafted elements
- Elementor with 50+ handcrafted widgets
- Gutenberg with 10 handcrafted blocks
No special coding or design skills are required to get professional-looking results that give visitors what they want to see.
8. Litho – Multipurpose Elementor WordPress Theme
The fact that Litho is an Elementor WordPress theme gives you a pretty good idea as to what you can expect from it. Litho is quite capable of enabling you to build any website type you can envision.
- The Slider Revolution plugin is included along with impressive selections of home pages, creative elements, and templates
- Litho-created websites are fast, responsive, and SEO friendly
Litho’s online documentation is superb, and the customer support is first-class.
The list above will help to point you in the right direction on your quest for top-performing multipurpose WordPress themes. As always, do your proper due diligence, compare and use reputable resources to help in your decision process. Please comment below – Cheers!