Line25 is reader supported. At no cost to you an affiliate commission may be earned when a purchase is made through various links on our site. Learn more
Are you a designer in need of some UX design tools to help you be more effective and efficient? Then pause what you’re doing right now and take a look at our list of the best UX design tools available today that are in line with modern design trends.
UX design defines the user experience and can therefore make or break your application. Whether it is a mobile app or website, you can be confident that your design will keep users engaged when you use the right tools.
A UX Design Tool That Keeps Up With UX Trends
With each passing day, user preferences and design creativity keep evolving, resulting in UX design trends. An array of UX design trends are hitting the UX design industry faster than we can keep up, but advanced UX programs must keep up to be competitive.
These trends include brand transparency, retro UI, live collaboration, escapism, advanced micro-interactions, and augmented reality.
To incorporate these UX design trends, you need the right design tools that keep up with consent industry changes and aren’t stuck in the 90s.
Not only should a great UX design tool offer plenty of design resources like templates, and widgets, and support real-time collaboration, but the UX program, tool, or app should stay current with trends.
Best UX Design Tools for Designers
The best tools for UX design should have a small learning curve, be compatible with a wide range of devices, and should also be affordable. Finding such a tool can prove daunting, especially if you are a newbie. Fortunately, we have compiled some of the top UX design tools for you here.
Mockitt is the cherry on top UX design tool in the market. Free of bias, Mockitt is equipped with several excellent features that take your UX design experience to the top level.
Some of the reasons droves of designers, project managers, marketers, and developers use Wondershare Mockitt are:
- It has a super-fast loading speed
- Low learning curve
- Assortment of incredibly excellent features
- Compatibility with several devices
- And affordability
Whether you are a newbie or an expert, don’t get cold nerves because you will hardly experience navigation challenges.
Mockitt offers plenty of templates and widgets to make your design faster and more magnificent. The templates suit diverse industries, and therefore you eliminate the need to build your designs from scratch.
Widgets and icons on the other end are abundant and help make your UX design look more appealing. Wondershare Mockitt is also a good collaboration tool. With your team members, you can share, co-edit, comment, and receive feedback in real time. This way, you accelerate the project’s pace and reduce the chances of editing the design after user testing.
- Wondershare Mockitt offers a variety of templates that are suitable for several types of industries.
- It provides abundant icons and widgets that help make your design more attractive.
- Users can create their own library of design resources and reuse them without limit.
- This program supports real-time collaboration and thus, team members can work together to push the project forward, staying on pace.
- With Mockitt, users can share their designs using the project’s URL code or through visibility settings.
- This program supports advanced animation and interactive elements.
- It provides several fonts and colors for texts.
- It allows users to hand over the project to the development team directly.
UXpin is a popular program and the platform allows you to build interactive designs with code-based components, transforming your designs into real products with speed.
Leverage the interactive elements to avoid chaos and redundancy in your designs. These elements allow you to fill your design without duplicating artboards. On the other end, the code components help to generate functional and interactive elements for easy and uniform prototyping.
There are several interactive form fields that you can choose to make your design more user-friendly. These elements include text fields, checkboxes, and radio buttons among others.
Although UXpin can be buggy with complex prototypes, it is still worth giving a try.
- It offers built-in libraries for iOS, Bootstrap, Material Design, and icons.
- This program offers fully interactive form elements like text fields, checkboxes, and radio buttons.
- It provides vector drawing tools to help users seamlessly create icons and beautiful illustrations.
- It offers several components to build designs with speed and consistency.
- It supports real-time collaboration.
- Users can share their prototypes via links.
Figma is a popular name in the UX design industry for good reasons. This tool offers a good platform for designers, developers, and project managers to collaboratively design excellent UX designs.
The good thing with Figma is that it helps team members to create, test, and ship designs from beginning to end. Figma is a vector-based design platform and is hence packed with design features and unique inventions like Arc tool and Vector Networks.
Being a cloud software, you don’t need to install, save, or save anything. Simply log in to your browser and get started.
- It allows users to design and prototype in tandem.
- This program offers Arc tools and Vector Networks.
- Figma supports team collaboration.
- Users can create scalable systems.
- It offers templates for a faster design.
Protopie is a powerful yet simple UX design tool. It offers a seamless way to transform your ideas into working designs. With the help of Trigger + Response + Object features, you can effortlessly create interactive prototypes.
You can leverage interactive recipes and libraries to build a consistent design experience throughout your design. Here, you don’t need codes to create interactions. Instead, you use your native keyboard, camera, SVG, sound, proximity, and multi-touch among others.
- It provides several powerful interaction features ranging from Excel-grade formulas to complex interactions.
- Users can create interactions using the native camera, keyboard, SVG, vibration, and proximity
- It supports team collaboration using interaction libraries.
Axure is a powerful UX design tool that allows users to create good prototypes and seamlessly hand them over to developers. All this is possible without even writing a piece of code.
This program offers a beautiful blend of analysis and design features. Users can integrate with powerful design tools, build interactions from Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma assets, SVG import, and amaze stakeholders with animation effects.
With the help of complete documentation, automated redlines, and code export, be sure to bridge the gap with the development side effortlessly.
- It supports integration with other design tools like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
- It supports animation effects.
- It allows users to hand over the designs to developers directly. Thanks to complete documentation, automated redlines, and code export features.
- It supports team collaboration.
- Users can easily share their designs and gather feedback on the screen.
Best UX Design Tools for Designers Summary
In summary, it’s important to remember, using the right tools can make your design tasks more effective and efficient. With our list of the best UX design tools, you are sure to get your efforts on the right track, making better UX designs.