If you’re looking to beef up your font library, then Panton has got you covered. This fabulous modern typeface includes 34 different fonts, made up of 9 uprights, 9 italics and a bonus 16 icon sets! Easy to read, Panton is a great choice for using on everything from T-shirts to posters, thanks to its real softened geometric nature. Make it your go-to font for headlines of any size, or even for text blocks too.
- With a whopping 34 different fonts, the Panton Font Family is wonderful choice for adding a unique typeface to your arsenal.
- Choose from 9 unique weights to seamlessly tell your visual story: Thin, Extra Light, Light, Regular, Semi Bold, Bold, Extra Bold, Black and Heavy.
- Each of the 9 weights comes in a standard upright style, as well as an italics style, offering even more choices.
- Add some real fun with 16 different icon sets (that’s more than 800 pictograms!) to beautifully complement your text.
- Panton is known for its excellent legibility in both the Web and print design, thanks to its well-finished geometric designs, optimized kerning and softened geometric forms.
- Perfect for headlines of any size, Panton is also great to use as text blocks that come in maximum and minimum variations.
- You’ll find Panton a great choice for using on graphic designs made for T-shirts, posters, logos, mugs, Websites, motion graphics and more.
Normally, the Panton Font Family sells for $290, but for a limited time only, you can get all 34 different fonts for only $29! That’s a huge savings of 90% off the regular price! OR get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for only $37, instead of the regular price of $435.
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Contextual Alternates can be accessed in applications with OpenType support (InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, etc.) or through third party applications such as PopChar. The Web fonts don’t contain any of the alternate characters or OpenType features.
- Licensed for one user only. May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may by used on any surface where the image is a fixed size. May be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that the files are only used by the licensee. May be used to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable. Only static images may be used in mobile apps.