Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Today we will be reviewing, Zoey, a premium eCommerce solution for business owners who are serious about their online stores. What exactly is Zoey? Zoey is in essence a website builder that is tailored specifically to online stores of medium to large size, and as such has some really excellent features that are hard to find elsewhere. So let us look at some of the features that Zoey offers to see why it makes such an excellent eCommerce solution for businesses.
Drag & Drop Theme Builder
This is perhaps one of the most useful features for any new online store, or a store that wants to spice up their pre-existing design. Zoey’s drag & drop functionality allows you to create your design with ease, without writing a single line of code. From the GIF below you can see that the theme builder is very user intuitive, allowing you to add / modify / resize elements and content with just a few clicks.
Advanced Marketing Tools
The #1 goal of any eCommerce website is to drive sales and customers. And what good would this goal be if you did not have the right tools for the job? Zoey outshines its competitors by providing your online store with a plethora of marketing tools, such as:
- Flexible discount rules. Here you are able to create discounts tailored specifically to your unique goals. For example, you want to run a “buy one, get one 50% off” sale – you can do just that and much more with Zoey.
- Customer group pricing. If your online business has both a retail and wholesale aspect to it, you can easily sell to both customer groups from the same online store created with Zoey by giving unique pricing to each group separately.
- Gift cards. Gift cards are really popular and make a great holiday or birthday present. Zoey allows you to sell gift cards to your customer, giving you a sales boost.
Professional SEO Tools
Professional SEO tools. After you’ve created your online store with Zoey, the next step will be to promote your store. You can promote your store via advertising and marketing campaigns (paid) or you can use Zoey’s professional SEO tools to drive organic, free traffic to your online business. Some of Zoey’s professional SEO tools include:
- Sitewide HTTPS. Not only do your customers feel much safer about browsing and ordering on a website that has an SSL certificate installed, but Google recently started to rank websites with HTTPS better than the ones that don’t have it. In the competitive online world, it is essential for you to optimize your website for search engines as much as possible.
- Advanced Sitemaps. Sitemaps give search engines an overview of your website and all of its pages. They are, in essence, a map for search engines that tells them what your website is about and the pages the it contains. Not having a sitemap can hurt your website’s organic rankings, and that is why Zoey allows you to not only create sitemaps, but create sitemaps with advanced fine-tuning and prioritize your most important pages.
- Mobile-friendly design. All of the websites created with Zoey are responsive and mobile friendly. As many of you know, in April of 2015 Google has started to rank mobile-optimized websites better in mobile searches (which account for at least half of total searches performed online) versus websites that are not mobile-optimized. That is why it is essential that the website you create is mobile friendly and responsive. And that is why Zoey allows you to do just that.
- Advanced element customization. Other website builders often lack in SEO tools, giving you a very limited way to customize the on-page content that is important for helping you rank better in search engines. Zoey, on the other hand, allows you to customize many SEO elements such as header tags, title, meta description, URL structure and much more – ensuring that your online store ranks as well in search engines as it possible can.
- Built-in blog and user reviews. If you’ve ever heard the phrase “content is king” than you should know how important this is. Your website must have original, fresh and unique (as well as thorough) content in order to pick up search engine traffic. And that is why Zoey comes with a built-in blogging system, as well as customer reviews (which add unique content to your pages) – providing you an excellent way to drive organic traffic to your online eCommerce store.
- Fast loading websites. Did you know that having a website that loads slowly could adversely affect your search engine rankings. In one of our tests some time ago, we saw one website double in traffic by simply moving to a fast server that allowed it to use its resources fully. Zoye uses a global CDN (content delivery network) to help you optimize your website. If, for example, you have a visitor from Germany, the CDN automatically loads all of the images and other relevant content for that user from the location closest to the user – making your online store load blazing fast.
Zoey Pricing Plans
Zoey is a premium eCommerce platform for online business who are serious about their online presence. Zoey has a total of 3 pricing plans as follows:
- Professional plan. This plan is $89/month, and is optimal for businesses with up to $500,000 in gross yearly sales. This plan comes with hundreds of built-in features, no transaction fees, product filtering, advanced analytics and reporting, Amazon & eBay integration, POS integration, real-time shipping rates, checkout page hosted on your own domain, plus more.
- Business plan. This plan is $199/month and is ideal for business with up to 1 million in gross yearly sales. The business plan includes everything in the Professional plan plus:
- Build your own theme
- Multi-language and multi-currency support
- Customer group pricing
- Migration services
- Google Trusted Stores
- Premier plan. This plan starts at $599/month and is ideal for merchants who have custom requirements. It comes with everything in the Business plan, plus:
- On-boarding and training
- Custom design support
- Custom app integration
- Custom feature deployment
- Priority support
- Account manager
- In-region hosting
To sum up this review, Zoey is an amazing eCommerce platform for businesses who want to get the most out of their online presence. Check out Zoey today and see why it is an excellent choice for you.