Line25 is reader supported. At no cost to you a commission from sponsors may be earned when a purchase is made via links on the site. Learn more
When viewing a website, what do users notice first? Most of the time it’s the visual part of it. You’re not likely to keep your visitors satisfied with boring web layout and graphics. This is where useful web design resources and tools for web designers and developers can make website building easier and more enjoyable.
Given the number of tools and resources available, it can be time consuming to find and select those that will best satisfy your needs and help maximize your productivity and time-effectiveness.
The following list of 19 best tools and resources for Web Designers and Agencies in 2023 is created to assist you in your work without sacrificing design quality and to have an impact on your capacity to provide great work on schedule.
A common benefit of many top tools is they have much to offer for a small investment. That is the case with Trafft which you can use to automate your bookings process, maintain customer and staff scheduling, and manage your services from one location with one powerful tool.
Traff is perfect for boosting sales by offering clients and agencies white-labeled booking solutions customized to match their brands.
Trafft will keep your business running smoothly 24/7 with features that include:
- domains and fields customized to fit a business’s operations and brand.
- the ability to manage bookings including group bookings, schedules, and services at multiple locations.
- effectively managing recurring appointments and sending appointment reminders.
- tracking and managing taxes, invoices, and deposit payments.
And integrations that include:
- Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar, and Google Meet
- Online payments via PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, and Authorize.net
- Zoom, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager,
- Communication via Mailchimp, Sendfox, and Zapier
Click on the banner to learn more about what Trafft can do for your business or a client.
wpDataTables is a feature-rich WordPress plugin designed to simplify data management tasks and maximize data visualization options. wpDataTables features an intuitive interface that allows its users to effortlessly create interactive, responsive, and easily maintainable tables, charts, and graphs from a variety of data sources. wpDataTable users are empowered to make sometimes daunting data-driven decisions with relative ease.
You can take advantage of what wpDataTables offers to get the most from your data management and visualization activities given this plugin’s capability to provide you with –
- responsive, interactive, and editable data tables and charts.
- front-end table editing and sorting, advanced table filtering options, and Conditional Formatting to display or highlight key information.
Don’t miss the summer sale where you can save UP TO 50% on licenses. Click on the banner to learn more about how wpDataTables can make your data management and presentation tasks easy and more effective.
Amelia is a WordPress booking plugin that service-oriented businesses can use to automate their bookings, manage their schedules and monitor their KPIs.
This plugin is easy to set up, simple and straightforward to use, and is packed with features and integrations that make appointment bookings and related tasks more efficient.
Key Amelia features include:
- scheduling and managing packages of services, resource bookings, and event tickets.
- appointment reminders to clients and customers.
- Group bookings and recurrent appointment bookings.
- Custom fields to match user’s needs and brand.
Amelia’s integrations serve to streamline customer, client, and employee interactions, and track payments. They include:
- Google Calendar, Google Meet, and Outlook Calendar
- Zoom for virtual meetings, PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, and Razorpay.
Click on the banner to learn more. You can purchase this all-in-one WordPress booking plugin at a 40% discount for a limited time only.
TheDock WordPress editor promotes fast website building and produces sites that look sharp, offer excellent performance, and are easily maintained through a well-organized back end that employs Custom Post Types and Custom Fields.
With TheDock you can expect –
- Super-fast page loads with new theme files with every build.
- a flexible grid-based layout system that includes auto-adjusting layouts for different screen types.
- a White-label builder that lets you share access to TheDock’s theme builder if you wish to.
- high security and easy maintenance.
The Uncode creative & WordPress theme’s flexibility and performance, focus on WooCommerce, and appeal to creative individuals and agencies has generated more than 100,000 sales to date.
Creating a website that offers visitors the ultimate WooCommerce shop experience is an easy and pleasant task. You can, for example -.
- Easily create custom single product designs with Uncode’s drag and drop Product Builder.
- Enable site visitors to shop using Ajax filters, product variation techniques, and multiple other special features.
Uncode’s Wireframes plugin with its 70+ premade designs and 500+ section templates offers an alternate approach to building websites.
If you are looking for a turnkey website builder solution capable of unlocking more revenue, the Brizy White Label Website Builder gives you a scalable solution for doing just that.
With Brizy you can –
- avoid having to create your own website building platform.
- present Brizy’s platform as your own, with your own branding, custom domain, logo, support link, and About link.
Brizy will still manage platform updates, hosting, SSL certificates, etc. for you.
Brizy’s scalable infrastructure lets you serve 100 clients or 10,000. Click on the banner to learn more about Brizy’s White Label advantages.
Mobirise is an offline downloadable app you can use to create awesome websites, landing pages, and simple web stores in minutes. You can earn money with Mobirise as it is free for commercial as well as personal use.
- 7,600+ awesome blocks and templates help you get projects underway.
- Since you own your site, you can edit it locally and upload it wherever you wish.
- Mobirise is downloadable. You can use it as a desktop app for Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Mobirise can also serve as a fast-prototyping tool.
8. What Font Is
Most font identifiers work like this:
- You upload an image and get a list of similar fonts they sell
- The font you uploaded may or may not be correctly identified.
WhatFontIs sells no fonts, so it is the only system that can identify fonts from myfonts, adobe, google, dafont..and other 30+ sources.
- The WhatFontIs 840K+ font database and AI-powered font finder will display additional fonts that are similar the submitted image along with information as to where they can be purchased or downloaded.
Illustrations in UI, once looked upon as the latest in a series of new design trends, are decidedly here to stay. Digital designs are often the more popular choice, but hand-drawn illustrations can be every bit as effective.
Reasons for making Getillustrations your go-to source:
- You have more than 17,500 ready-to-use illustrations to select from with new ones being added every week.
- Once you download an illustration it’s yours to use forever.
- You have choices among PNG, SVG, Ai, Figma, and Sketch formats.
Take advantage of a 30% discount using coupon code ULTIMATE30.
The Slider Revolution plugin has morphed from being the top-rated slider plugin into the top-rated video slider plugin; one that enables you to create incredible full-page video slideshows for your WordPress website without having to rely on coding or professional video editing skills.
- You can build amazing full-page video slideshows with Slider Revolution.
- Slider Revolution is more than a video editor or embedder. Its features include 250+ pre-built templates that can make your site look like it took many months and tens of thousands of $ to design.
Slider Revolution is trusted by over 9 million users worldwide.
Your privacy-focused alternative to the big analytics platforms would be Microanalytics.io. Microanalytics.io preserves your anonymity and keeps you in full control. Microanalytics.io was created and is hosted in the EU.
- Thisfree privacy-focused alternative to Google Analytics does not track you or your site’s visitors and your data is not shared with anyone else.
- You can see the data you need, and only what you need.
- Microanalytics.io can seamlessly integrate with WordPress and is fully compliant with GDPR, PECR, and CCPA.
The “Essential Grid” plugin has gained the reputation among many web designers of being the best WordPress grid plugin on the market. Essential Grid was created by the developers of Slider Revolution and has satisfied 400,000 happy customers to date.
Features you’ll use and love include-
- more than 50 customizable grid templates.
- a choice of grid layout options that includes boxed and full-width to full-screen layouts with even, masonry and cobble grid items.
- fast, responsive and fully customizable grid designs.
- grid galleries that can be fed with social media content like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
The Total multipurpose WordPress theme is a web designer’s dream. It is a complete toolbox with every tool, aid, and option you’re ever likely to need to create websites fast.
Total’s key features include –
- an extended version of the WPBakery page builder.
- impressive selections of demos and section templates.
- custom page builder settings, live Customizer options, typography manager, unlimited colors, and more.
Total’s ability to integration seamlessly with Elementor, WooCommerce, WPML, bbPress, and most popular plugins could test your creativity to the limit.
Pulsetic is a free website uptime monitoring tool that displays Status badges showing the status of your site without your having to change pages. Pulsetic also alerts you if your site goes down.
With the Pulsetic monitoring tool you can-
- create a status page like that shown in the banner.
- receive instant downtime alerts via phone call, SMS, email, or Slack.
- create visually appealing status pages and incident management reports designed to keep your site’s visitors informed and updated.
Static.app is a one-click hosting solution for your static website. Its drag and drop approach offers the best and easiest way to do so. You can drag-and-drop an archive with your page or of an entire website and Static.app takes care of the rest.
- You can overwrite existing website files to make changes, and the new website pages will appear online.
- Static.app’s online file management feature allows you to edit, delete, copy, or clone files without having to leave your browser tab.
- Everything is included with SSL certificate, code editor, forms, and media storage all in one place.
In a hurry to meet a deadline? With Postcards you can create email templates 20 times faster. There are no design limitations nor any need for coding skills. With Postcards, you can build and customize an email template in mere minutes.
You can –
- easily customize content with Postcard’s intuitive no-code editor.
- customize a mobile version of your content.
- export your template to Mailchimp, HubSpot with a single click.
- give your team quick access to your projects to get their best ideas.
Siter.io is a website building and design tool that allows you to create and publish websites without any need for coding and directly from your browser. Its Figma plugin enables you to convert Figma designs into HTML websites without any need for coding skills, and even enables you to insert HTML directly into the editor.
- Thousands of free icons are available in addition to links to your social media pages.
- Videos can be inserted directly on a page as embeds, popups, or backgrounds.
- You can use your own domain or go with Siter.io’s domain.
Unspam.email is an online email testing application that checks for spam and tests for email delivery. Email testing is free and provides an excellent way to verify and improve deliverability.
- analyzes your email and returns a spam score so you will instantly know if your domain name or IP address is being blacklisted so you can fix the problem quickly.
- ensures recipients can read your emails with full accessibility checks.
- instantly checks for bad or broken links in your emails so you won’t be caught in spam filters.
Absurd Design introduces a new and different perception for websites, presentations, apps, articles, etc. Simply download and use the free illustrations and vector art for your landing pages or presentations.
- These illustrations and artworks are often so absurd and childish that they become irresistible.
- Imperfection has definite drawing power, and something that is made by hand is often all it takes to fully engage a visitor.
- Let your site guide visitors through fantasy worlds created by absurd drawings that serve a purpose that is anything but absurd.
It is fortunate indeed that there is an abundance of tools and resources out there. They can help designers keep up with the latest web design and business improvement trends.
Having a well-stocked designer’s toolkit is crucial for success. But, looking for the best web design resources can be akin to looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack.
Whether you need a tool to help you create a brand-new website, or just to give a little inspiration when you feel compelled to improve an existing one, consider this list of 19 top tools and resources for 2023 as an opportunity to beef up your web design skills.