Showcase of Cosmic Web Designs from Outer Space

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

Space themed websites will always be super cool! The last time I created a showcase of space themed sites was back in 2012, but there’s some fantastic new examples to see. Today’s web design roundup features 15 web designs from outer space. These designs all include stunning planets and vibrant galaxies.

Alessio Santangelo

Moonbase Co.

Moonbase Co.

Spacecamp, Inc.

Spacecamp, Inc.

• 187
100 HD Blurred Backgrounds

Join the mailing list to have new content delivered straight to your email inbox. Every subscriber gets a free pack of 100 HD Blurred Backgrounds + bonus 10 realistic web shadows.

100 HD Blurred Backgrounds

Written by Iggy

Iggy is a designer who loves experimenting with new web design techniques collating creative website designs. You can follow Iggy on Twitter.

1. Gavin says:

Nice showcase, inspiring…

2. Datamip says:

Hi Chris, the stunning planets and the vibrant galaxies look beautiful. These webdesign trends do a lot of good to the businesses by beautifying their online presence. Thanks a lot for posting these pictures.

3. All designs are really very beautiful, but last one is amazing. Nice post.

4. Definitely some inspiring sites here. We’re in the process of re-designing our website to better capitalize on the space theme featured on our home page, so this will definitely come in handy.

5. david says:

Hi Chris;thanks a lot for your great and good website.excellent.
    Chirs; I have one question about css.
    please tell me that where I put my questions??
    do you have a forum about questions or not;please introduce good website for answer to me.
    thank you again Chris.

6. Fernando Castillo says:

Cosmic web designs are more interactive with the users.

7. Heart throbbing web designs hats off to such creative excellence. Especially the WILD is awesome reminding me the show of Interstellar. Thanks a lot for sharing such creative ideas

8. Chakib says:

Great collection. But you missed the best one in my opinion which is “Interstellar’s” official movie site.

9. Cathy Mayhue says:

Nice collection Chris! But I got stuck at the first one, showing moon like surface. It looked the real stuff.

10. George says:

@chris,
    You shared such a great web designing images collection here, which looks perfect and easy to implement for space related website. Web designing plays a vital role in website success.

Leave a response