Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Not long ago, we reviewed a multipurpose WordPress theme on steroids, Monstroid. And today we have great news concerning this monstrously powerful product of web design. The TemplateMonster team is giving you a chance to make use of it completely for free. Does that sound attractive to you? If so, don’t hesitate to take part in the week-long giveaway of 7 Monstroid copies. Read on to learn more about this theme and how to win it.
Quick Overview of the Prize
To begin with, let’s recall what Monstroid is all about and what makes it superior to alternative options. While TemplateMonster offers a wide choice of WordPress themes for different kinds of sites and industries, Monstroid is a solution for web resources of literally any kind and all users of any skill level. Whether you are a professional or do-it-yourselfer and need a simple blog or elaborate web store, Monstroid is just the job for you. Here’s a checklist of its major features.
- Monstroid Wizard. This one-of-a-kind installation tool enables you to install the full package of this huge theme in a few clicks. Using the wizard, you don’t need to mess with FTP.
- Innovative Backend Features. Monstroid is packed with backend features meant to optimize the admin experience and website performance. For example, Static Area Builder allows you to move header and footer elements in a drag-and-drop interface. With CSS Minifier, your site will work faster, as this tool can downsize a few CSS files and combine them into one. There is also Shortcode Template Editor for building customizable templates for shortcodes.
- Premium Plugins. To extend your functional capabilities, there are a number of premium plugins integrated into the theme. It means you can use them completely for free if you get Monstroid. With the help of drag-and-drop MotoPress Editor, it’s easy to build complex layouts, whereas MotoSlider is a decent option for creating responsive image and video slides with multiple layers.
- Layout Structuring & Styling. You can structure the page layout in different ways, e.g. boxed, full-width, with or without sidebars on any side. UI elements can also be displayed in different styles, namely grid, flat, masonry and masonry flat.
- eCommerce Functionality. Monstroid is a WooCommerce theme equipped with a fully featured store. In its package, you will find not only eCommerce features, but also ready-made templates for store pages. They include homepage, product category and product single pages.
- Extra Freebies. Besides Monstroid itself, you have access to 35+ child themes tailored for different business fields. There is also a free gallery of 50 professional images that can be added to posts, slides, backgrounds, wherever.
- Lifetime Updates. The status of “theme on steroids” means Monstroid is constantly growing. On a regular basis, it receives free updates in the form of new features and child themes. In that way, you can acquire more design opportunities whilst keeping in touch with modern trends.
- Free Support. Whether you need some guidance during the first week of using Monstroid or, say, in a year, you will get it at no cost and at any time you like. 24/7. Moreover you can contact the Support Team via live chat.
* * *
Key Points of the Giveaway
Here are a few details that you should know about the Monstroid giveaway.
- It starts on December 9th 2015 and lasts for a week, up to December 16th 2015.
- We will make a random choice of 7 lucky winners, each of whom will get access to one copy of Monstroid.
* * *
Steps to Win Monstroid
What’s cool about this giveaway is the fact that there’s no need to do anything difficult. Just take a few easy-peasy steps to participate in it. They are as follows.
- Proceed to templatemonster.com and check a full range of Monstroid features
- Come back to this post and leave a comment below telling us what your favorite Monstroid feature is.
* * *
Don’t delay dropping a line or a few lines of text, as the giveaway deadline will arrive soon! Take a chance, and possibly become an owner of this mega WordPress theme. Our team wishes you good luck and will keep our fingers crossed.