The Best Web Designs of 2014 Design Conferences

Web design conferences are great places for you to learn new techniques from the experts and keep up to date with the latest advances of the industry. To capture the interest of their audience of designers you would expect these conferences to boast cutting edge website designs to present their lineup of speakers and share all the details of the event. Unfortunately many fail to meet these expectations, but there are a hand full of events that lead the way with beautiful websites. This post showcases 20 of the best web designs of upcoming design conferences in 2014.

Kerning Conference 2014

ConveyUK

ConveyUK

Meta Refresh 2014

Meta Refresh 2014

Roost

Roost

1. You’re absolutely right about this way, I am sure these upcoming designing conferences will much appreciate for all, and people will avoid all disagreed points.
    Thanks for sharing nice information.

2. The “Industry Conference” site is interesting – looks great but only mentions the location in the meta tags and the about page!

3. Elise says:

What about IxDA14 in Amsterdam?

4. Chris – Thanks so much for listing Industry Conf.

Miles – Great comments and I’ve amended the website accordingly.

• Gavin, great stuff – only noticed because I thought the conference looked good and somewhere in my subconscious thought it was Newcastle but couldn’t find it on the site quickly to confirm.

Much better now and I might just attend!

5. We’ll be at the awwwards conference! see you all there!

6. Chris Brown says:

I like the information shared. I like the overall post and waiting for new stuff to be discussed in meeting. Come back with latest news about web designing.

7. Avangelist says:

Thank you for highlighting UXLondon, as I’ve said many times in the past, these lists would be even better if you put some reasoning with your endorsements.

8. Sam Smith says:

I think you should add Makerland.org to the list, I love their design

9. Ceba says:

Simple fantabulous designs I see here.

10. Junaid Ahmed says:

Thanks for sharing dear. Nice designs hope will be taken into account. In a highly competitive market the stunning website design shows the existence of the company in the online world.

11. This highlights that there is definitely a shift towards the KISS principles again, keep it simple stupid. The layouts are clean, simple and clearly mark the start of the customer journeys.

12. .Net Web CMS says:

Love the simplicity in the designs, we’ll certainly be sending some of our clients to look at these for some inspiration ;-)

13. It’s actually brilliant that you put together the top design conferences this year and made it into a web design showcase. Hitting two birds with one stone.

Well played Mr. Spooner!

14. Big typography on the website is really the trends nowadays. So simple but very pleasing to the eye. Thanks for sharing this list really inspired me to do well

15. Nice post Thanks for sharing information.Being a Web Designing and Development company ourselves, we providing some attractive and innovative websites for businesses related to wedding, photography and much more.You can view a few of our services here

16. dan kogan says:

thnx for sharing such a nice designs .But I recommend 1digitalagency.com

17. parishilton says:

Best San Diego Web Design Company. Web Design San Diego Businesses Love. Free Mobile Web Design and Free 1st year of San Diego Website Design Hosting included with purchase.

18. Beautifully put together… However flat designs are becoming more and more popular which is good. Although for the designer it makes their job easy

19. SHS Digital says:

Brilliant!! You have put together the top design conferences this year. Congrats!

Keep us posted thx

20. Lucy M. says:

There are many small web design firms that may or may not be best for your needs. Not all of them are entirely good or helpful, but if you find the right one, it can change your business forever. I found this awesome CO-based design company that I would highly recommend to anybody who needs a good solution: http://www.techfarmer.com/Website-Design.htm

21. Brenda says:

This is just an amazing post and very useful for web designers. Thanks for sharing this.

22. i never saw before such informative resource before at one place but you have all useful design related conferences. Thanks!

23. Dan says:

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

24. Wish I could get to them all! Think it’ll be ‘The Future of Web Design’ and the Smashing Conference for me though!

25. Really wonderful designs. The team behind each design should be congratulated.