Showcase of Beautiful Super Minimal Website Designs

The modern day web is all about grabbing your attention, force feeding content and serving up as many ads as possible, so it’s always refreshing to land on a website that has been stripped back to its bare essentials. Today’s showcase of websites features 20 minimal designs that don’t use gimmicks or loud colours, these sites have been lovingly crafted with the basic design principles to allow the content to shine through.

Ten & Bourne

Yaron Schoen

Yaron Schoen

Simon Foster

Simon Foster

1. Ten & Bourne says:

Hi Chris!

Thanks for including us in the showcase.

From the team at Ten & Bourne.

2. Justin says:

Do you know what I’ve realized about minimalist design as of late? It’s boring.

3. Always been a fan of minimal design. Great article guys. For me too much on a page deters the user away from whats really important!

4. Tauseef Alam says:

Hi

I’ve been a fan of Minimal Designs. Here i liked Cultivated Wit, & Eone.

Regards
    Tauseef Alam

5. Major says:

I love the designs! Very impressive :)

6. Pixellar says:

Someone once said that “Good design is as little design as possible.” http://motherfuckingwebsite.com/

7. Hi there,

I love this post, simply because it highlights that websites do not have to be massive or complex.

They simply have to be appealing to the user and something that you know they can engage with and become returning customers.

2 thumbs up!

8. Mark says:

This is extremely cool.Thumbs up!

9. Juan says:

Muy buenos sitios

10. Dirck says:

Finally here’s someone with whom I always agree. Thanks Chris. I have been voicing out my opinion on minimal designs, few of them have got it. But I strongly feel that minimal designs go a long way to build the productivity of the website.

11. I really enjoyed this beautiful logo design inspiration. This is the same blog, what i was searching for. Keep posting more appealing logos like this.

12. OWL’s minimalist approach to their site design made a big impact on one of our site’s design direction. thanks for the inspirations!