Line25 Sites of the Year: The Best Designs of 2013

Every week of 2013 I’ve showcased the best website designs I discovered during my every day web browsing. This special end of year post features the best of the best, pulling together the awesomest designs from all 2013 Sites of the Week posts into one showcase of super cool web designs. Which design was is your favourite?

Chec

Adam Mottau

Rook

Rook

Coin

Coin

1. Yogi Infoway says:

The best web design in 2013 is Every Last Drop………..:)

2. Great collection although some of them are not optimized for mobile devices and Tack website takes long time to load. Apart from that beautiful detailing all round.

3. Thanks for bringing these to us over the last year, Chris

4. James Durke says:

This year is solid web designing in Pti Webtech.

5. Shawn Denzal says:

Yes these all websites are giving 100% sanctification to all client and i think one is more you was forget to add which is http://www.dallas-designs.com which become 1st best Dallas taxes website in Taxes State.
    And also these are too generating valuation to clients. Nice job done by you for all.

6. Tomas says:

Beautiful websites. 2013 has brought us some amazing websites, thanks for collecting them Chris.

7. Rachel says:

Very nice collection. Every year the design on the web gets better and better… thankfully

8. Wow these list of website are very cool. I like the Justin Aguilar website inspired by flat design. I think this kind of trend will sill continue on 2014. Simple and Clean.

9. Nice List – simple and less is more is definitely the new fad, makes a web designer’s job a lot easier.

10. Kyle says:

Thank you for including my portfolio! Great list.

11. Jeff Guest says:

Interested to see many companies using landscapes as backgrounds, even though the subjects are unrelated they do add beauty and serenity to the site. I guess all we designers strive to achieve something close to nature’s inspiring beauty, eh?
    I went for an urban landscape for my personal web design site, perhaps because it’s a big deal for a country boy to be based in the city?
    Great website and thanks to Chris for sharing them with us.

12. ExproLab says:

It is really a very charming design.

13. interesting last drop has a really unique approach to their design. simply fabulous!

14. Great list. I will definitely be referencing these sites when I’m working on my next project, Thank you!

15. Nice list of web designs. It will be interesting to see what 2014 brings us.