30 Unseen Web Designs Currently Being Developed

Designers love to share previews of projects they’re working on with their friends and peers on sites like Dribbble, which makes it a great place to browse for web design inspiration. Seeing web design concepts while they’re in development means you get a sneak peek of the latest trends and styles before they go live on the web. In today’s post I round up 30 beautiful web designs I bet you haven’t seen before! These sites are so fresh they’re not even live yet, check them out before they hit the mainstream.

New Bright Bright Great Concept by Alex Sheyn

Weebly Inspiration Center by Justin Uyemura

Weebly Inspiration Center by Justin Uyemura

Cirano by Salomon Aurélien

Cirano by Salomon Aurélien

weeZeel Website by Octavian Rosca

weeZeel Website by Octavian Rosca

• Agreed. They look quite similar to the other designs featured on this site. They’re not bad–not at all–but they do have a noticeable sameness.

• Teelah says:

These are great mockups, I really want to see the functionality in some of these, the responsive states or some css3 tricks, or maybe some parallax designs. Thanks for the share.

• Robin says:

A lot of unseen web designs are really creative. thanks for share.

• Ceba says:

Liked the design, I have not seen most of them. Thanks

• Amazing designs.

That Manhatten image on the Paragon page is absolutely mindblowing!

Love it so much

• Sky Blue says:

Very beautiful designs although I think a couple of the sites on here are using the new jQuery beta version that has many new techniques added to it’s library, such as the scroll and zoom & drag and slide tricks.

Very impressive indeed!

• qu says:

wonderful!thanks for share.

• Scott Brown says:

All great designs but my favourite has to be the first design. Love the font type and the use of the colours, this has given me some inspiration!!

• Robin says:

A huge collection of being developed web design are modern, and totally different.

• Fredy says:

It’s a beatifull design. I wondered if we can have PSD source file of these files :)

• Victoria says:

Wonderful collection and a great source of inpiration for all web and UX designers. I especially liked Nexus Medi, helicopters and yoga designs, so all are beautiful and stylish

• Sarry says:

Very nice collection. It offers a diverse variety of clean, modern, creative and professional layouts. Thanks for sharing these designs. I’m sure they will be even better when brought to life.

• Taelor says:

These have a touch of an excellent DTP.

They’re all fantastic, thanks for the find!

• Benj says:

I am realizing that a beautiful or clever photos that takes up tons of space and just a few links can carry the weight of an entire web layout.

• Keenan Payne says:

Woah, thanks a lot for featuring a handful of my designs Chris, I really appreciate it!

• Johng76 says:

I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists. dgcgcakegdge

• Rizqi Fahma says:

Those are awesome mockups. Thanks for sharing, Chris! Now I got additional inspirations for my design :-)

• Thanks for shearing all design, its great & beautiful all design, i try to use all.

• These designs are simply amazing. Shine Theme is awesome with elegant touch. Thanks for sharing, I just got some ideas for my new website.

• formgeflecht says:

Thanks for sharing awesome mockups, amazing resource for all web and UX designers.

• biju420 says:

nice post

• Sorry, comments are now closed