25 Fun Web Designs Featuring Creative Illustrations

Photography is often used to set the mood in a website design, but illustrations are what really add character to a site. Today’s web design showcase features 25 fun websites that all boast colourful and bold illustration work in various styles, including flat landscapes, cute characters and detailed cartoons.

IWillChangeIt

Yep!

NASA: Prospect

NASA: Prospect

Make Your Money Matter

Make Your Money Matter

1. Jon Ewing says:

Who wouldn’t love an armed, rampaging chimpanzee on their home page?!

2. Alius says:

One more web page design with our creative illustrations: http://www.cechas.com/Cechas/media/web-www-pp14.html#virsus

Hope you like it ;-)

3. I just started to update my portfolio when I came across this page. Very inspirational, just what I needed. Thanks for sharing, love it.

4. Jack says:

well, it’s all about photoshop, then you have to do little css positioning work…

5. Computerh says:

Great Design. it’s Really Nice and Beautiful. Thank you very much for Sharing.

6. These are great! I wish I could use this kind of creativity but my clients probably wouldn’t bite…

7. Tremendous amount of creativity going on in these finds, very beautiful and imaginative. We have some fabulous designs in our Portfolio if you wish to have a glance.

8. Seb Kay says:

Loved the IWillChangeIt illustration.

Makes me think of a sumo wrestling hulk ;-)

9. I love Nasty Creature and The Intent HQ the most, all designs are well and funny :) All the above designs seems to be much harder when crafted in photoshop. Because as for me the CSS is not a big deal. But i sometime stuck in PhotoShop. Nice sharing, keep it up and we will keep visiting you…. :)

10. Camp7 says:

Each of these sites is unique. These illustrations replace thousands of words. Monkeys is the best :) Thanks for share !

11. Every site is unique !! Very useful resource for me. Thanks for sharing.

12. My favorites are IWillChangeIt and Realtii. Cool work.

13. Thank u for Evry thing

14. Great designs, thanks for sharing :)