20 Web Designs That Look Like Animated Infographics

Over the past year or two we’ve seen the latest CSS and Javascript animation abilities being used to really enhance the experience of browsing a web page, with sites these days being a closer resemblance to infographics or Powerpoint presentations. No longer are we scrolling through passages of text with the odd image, now websites are performing a rehearsed show to entertain us with their content. This post showcases some of the best examples of infographic style web designs that present their information with clever animation and motion effects.

The Arnold Clark Savings Challenge

VonDutch

Flat Design vs Realism

Flat Design vs Realism

ADCADE

ADCADE

1. Bill says:

Not sure where or how you find the time to research all your posts but THANKS!

Gotten some great ideas – now if I could only implement :(

2. thanks for the post, super inspiring. ALMOST makes me wanna pick up a mac pro.. almost.

3. meet your MX is particularly good. thanks for the share!

4. CURTAINS says:

YOUR BLOG IS VERY NICE I LIKE IT YOU HAVE NICE THEMES IN YOUR CURTAINS.

5. Absolutely stunning!! Thanks for the post

6. Brat says:

I’m not sure if it’s only me or not, but the second site “Meet Your MX” doesn’t load correctly. I’m using IE8.

7. Free PSD says:

Really Amazing Chris. Thanks for sharing these amazing info-graphics.

8. Nice inspirations, thanks for the posts!

9. DamienIMS says:

Cool stuff Chris. I like this post. Very useful! Thank you for sharing this. If you are into affiliate marketing and done have a list yet then you can also sell the products on you own site. You can use this free software tool to help you create the site in minutes. http://thefreesoftwaredepot.com/tracker/CashExtractorJoanWF/GetFreeSoftware/

10. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful information that is absolutely stunning.

11. george says:

hello good work you can something like what I have to link but not have click on the name, but ARROW and show your name after

12. It’s Really Amazing Post. Thank you very much for Sharing. keep up it.

13. i like the good morning breakfast app website. nice retro design

14. Websites are just coming out of the trend of being designed with flat-colors but I’m beginning to thing that this is the newest trend on the block.
    I really wonder how long it will last – while it lasts I’ll be dishing out a few similar designs!

Mark

15. Inspavo says:

This is a nice post !Thank you for your sharing.

Website